Enjoyed your blog so much today. I hadn't looked at it in a while so it was fun to see the pictures. Sami, you are so goofy! I love you all much. Mema Dana
Well they say a picture is worth a thousand words.... and this one speaks the truth. That Sami girl is just a hoot and a giggle. Her sense of humor is just shining. Kiss her right in the middle of the forehead for me. Tell Sherri, she has NEVER looked lovelier. I am so proud. Glad the b-day was a success. I love you all. (Blog more and send photos...)
As many of you know, missionaries do not receive salaries. We would like to ask you to pray and consider supporting what the Lord is doing through us in Alaska. If you feel the Lord is calling you to team with us financialy, please send a check made out to YWAM Arctic Mercy to us @ Kevin and Sherri Cooley C/O YWAM Arctic Mercy PO Box 959 Homer Alaska 99603 Please make sure you do not place our names on the check for your tax reasons.
3 comments:
Enjoyed your blog so much today. I hadn't looked at it in a while so it was fun to see the pictures. Sami, you are so goofy! I love you all much. Mema Dana
Well they say a picture is worth a thousand words.... and this one speaks the truth. That Sami girl is just a hoot and a giggle. Her sense of humor is just shining. Kiss her right in the middle of the forehead for me. Tell Sherri, she has NEVER looked lovelier. I am so proud. Glad the b-day was a success. I love you all. (Blog more and send photos...)
Aaawwwweeee, they are growing up so fast! How cute! Love you all & miss you sooo much!
Post a Comment