I have now seen it all... Kevin's hind end pointing up and legs twisting..... the indignaty of it all! Looks like fun. I hope no one was hurt in the playing of this game. I has been a few years since we played. Between Twister and snow it looks as though you had a rough weekend. LOL! Thanks for the videos. We miss you and love you all! Karo
As many of you know, missionaries do not receive salaries. We would like to ask you to pray and consider supporting what the Lord is doing through us in Alaska. If you feel the Lord is calling you to team with us financialy, please send a check made out to YWAM Arctic Mercy to us @ Kevin and Sherri Cooley C/O YWAM Arctic Mercy PO Box 959 Homer Alaska 99603 Please make sure you do not place our names on the check for your tax reasons.
4 comments:
twist kev twist!!!!
twist kev twist! - mo
I have now seen it all... Kevin's hind end pointing up and legs twisting..... the indignaty of it all! Looks like fun. I hope no one was hurt in the playing of this game. I has been a few years since we played. Between Twister and snow it looks as though you had a rough weekend. LOL! Thanks for the videos. We miss you and love you all!
Karo
One question.... why is Sam the only one with a foot on red?
karo
Post a Comment