CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Gods Provision!

In January 2007, we drove our Suburban up to Alaska from Texas. Over the last year, it has gradually fallen apart. Reverse does not work in the Suburban. We have been so blessed by some friends of ours. They have graciously let us use their 3rd car for the last year. We have been praying and waiting for God to provide us with a new vehicle. Two weeks ago, we were able to purchase a 1997 Ford Expedition. It is in great shape and runs nice. We are so thankful for God's faithfulness and His provision.

The kids say it is the nicest car we have ever had.

2 comments:

John, Carla & Rae Shaw said...

Wow! What a blessing! Check out my blog: shawsmissions.blogspot.com
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Sherri, I am SO happy for you all! Your lives are "living proof" that God is with you, blessing you, providing for you, enriching you so that you can pour it back out to His Alaskan peoples. Nevertheless, I miss you SO much!! Some days, I long to share a cup of coffee with you and just talk! I hope that you know that you & Kevin and the kids hold a special place in my heart! Speaking of kids...they are changing in looks and growing up! Even the girls' hair is growing back out! And you are turning into a Martha Stewart! Prayers and love sent to you thru these comments! Lucy