Yes, the volcano erupted. Mt. Readout went off about 9:40 this morning. The ash cloud traveled our way and we received a light dusting here in Homer. Always exciting stuff for a Texan to experience in Alaska.
In this picture, you can actually see the ash falling. It moved into town and looked just like fog.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Eruption!!!!
Posted by Kevin, Sherri, and the Kids Cooley at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Good pictures, Kevin. And I recognized everything except the ash. It looks like Sami is progressing well with Jigzone. You got smart kids. I will put your DTS group and the people on the island on my prayer list along with you guys. I love you all.
Mom, Dana, Mema Dana
Wow! A volcano?!
Thanks for putting the photos. I really wanted to see. I have been going to the Volcano sight to get updates. Cool! I hope you don't go crazy stuck inside. I love you guys. k
Post a Comment