I hadn't realized how long it has been since I have updated our blog. I have been doing some of the same stuff on Facebook and remembered that I need to check in here, too.
This summer has been really busy for us. I have been working with the Discipleship Training School (DTS) along with my normal administrative duties. Kevin has been teaching in the DTS, leading maintenance and we have both been on the leadership team. We have visitors during June and July. Cheyenne visited us in July. We loved our time with her and sure miss her now that she is not here. At the end of her trip, we went camping at Hidden Lake. It was an awesome time for all of us. Here are a few pics:
Cheyenne left us on June 30. Mema Carol came and visited us for two weeks. We really enjoyed our time with her as well. Pics on the next blog.



0 comments:
Post a Comment