CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Beauty of Alaska


This picture is amazing isn't it. It is the cliff near Savoonga, St. Lawrence Island. I hope that when you read this blog that God has blessed your day some how. I have just listened to my Cowboys beat the Colts. Needless to say, I am a bit happy. We hit the ground running hear. After we completed our training and two months on St. Lawrence, we started working. We are spending the month of Novemeber in daily staff meetings and then base work duties. We are spending time seeking the Lord for direction for different ministry opportunities. Besides returning to St. Lawrence, possibly as soon as January or Febuary, we are looking at opportunities on Kodiak Island. We have a First Nations DTS starting the first of January. YWAM Arctic Mercy is really growing fast and being blessed by the Lord daily.
Sherri and the kids and I are doing well. Josh is working hard home schooling. This is a tough new adventure for us and Josh, but he is still making A's and B's. The girls are really having fun with the snow. We will be returning to Texas for most of December and are looking forward to seeing friends and family. We ask that you really keep us in your prayers for spiritual growth, safe travel. We continue to ask for prayer warriors to keep us lifted up and ask for you to pray and seek the Lord about joining our ministry in some fashion. God Bless you. Kevin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An awesome picture. Kevin did you take that picture? That would be a good one for framing. I love you guys and can't wait to see you. Mema Dana

Anonymous said...

The photo is gorgeous,as is the landscape... God does such nice work. I also want this photo. Careful Kev, you could have found your creative outlet... your Daddy gene pool kicking in. I am still praying for you and will continue too. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you in the coming year with the new class starting, but firstly I want you all to get back in Dallas ASAP for Christmas. Missing you all and in need of a good Kevin laugh session. I love you! k

Anonymous said...

The photo is gorgeous,as is the landscape... God does such nice work. I also want this photo. Careful Kev, you could have found your creative outlet... your Daddy gene pool kicking in. I am still praying for you and will continue too. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you in the coming year with the new class starting, but firstly I want you all to get back in Dallas ASAP for Christmas. Missing you all and in need of a good Kevin laugh session. I love you! k