
As we returned home from St. Lawrence Island last Saturday morning, God showed us the Northern Lights. It was the first appearance of the lights this winter. I think it was his way of telling us well done on the island. Well as our week went on, Sherri and I returned to our normal way of life. We had a little personal meeting and returned to tithing and giving a little monthly support to a friend of ours in the mission field. Well within 24 hours of that committment, we were informed of a church back home that wants to meet with us about support when we return home in Decemeber. We were informed by the lady that owns the B&B we were going to Saturday night, alone, that she wasn't going to charge us. A lady from a church here in Homer walked into our building and met with Sherri for 45 mins, unexpectedly, and gave us a support check from her and her husband. Then to end the week off, we recieved some more good news from two other friends who support us. All of this because we are being faithful and committed to serving Him. That's all He asks of us, to be committed to Him and what he asks us to do and serve Him. God blesses us everyday in some form or another. Sometimes we may not notice it, but He is always faithful to us. Stay committed to Him in pursuing the calling on your life, because He is so committted to you. God Bless you all. Kev
Sunday, November 05, 2006
God is so good!
Posted by Kevin, Sherri, and the Kids Cooley at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for sharing how your obedience and faithfulness are being blessed. I love hearing and seeing how God works in our lives. He has always been like this with Dean and I. I so believe that by sharing all He has given us we have been blessed ten fold, in all areas. I am praying for you in your new and permanant positions, now that you are back in Homar. I love and miss you all. Karo
Post a Comment