CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 02, 2007

WOW it's February


Well, Sorry for the long "wait". We have been so busy. We left for Texas on December 10th and left DRIVING back to Alaska on January 4th. The trip took 13 days and it was quite an adventure. We got stuck in Edmonton in a blizzard. I drove into a ditch looking at a herd of elk. It was fun. We are back in Homer and settled in. Our new First Nations DTS started January 4th and it is really going well. We have 10 students from around the US, Canada and England. Sherri and I are busy helping with that when we can. I am doing the Facilities and Maintanance thing and Sherri is working in Admin. a few hours every week. We are praying about developing a new ministry here at YWAM Arctic Mercy, going back to St. Lawrence Island, and a short scout trip to Kodiak Island among other things and places. Please pray with us for direction. The girls have having fun and Josh is schooling. He plays football three or four times a week in the gym with some of the staff and students here. He is getting really good at ping pong. One day he might beat me. We had such a great time with our friends and families in Texas and we really miss all of you. Kevin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, your back on. I have missed the updates. I am so glad we got to see you at Christmas and visit a bit. I must say I am glad I missed the ride back. LONG!!!! I am and will continue to pray for you both and God's will for this new ministry. I have multiple people who want to come and help on the mission trip that we talked about. About, ten so far, in 2008, the summer. I can't wait to get up there again soon. Kiss and hug the kids for me. May you be greatly blessed. I love you all! k