Happy Anniversary!!! I am lucky enough to be married to Sherri 8 Years today. I love you Babe. Big Daddy
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Posted by Kevin, Sherri, and the Kids Cooley at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Serving the Native Alaskan Community through Missions
Happy Anniversary!!! I am lucky enough to be married to Sherri 8 Years today. I love you Babe. Big Daddy
Posted by Kevin, Sherri, and the Kids Cooley at 8:46 PM
2 comments:
Congratulations! 8 years! Wow! Keep up the good work!
ya'll are so lucky!!!!!!!! Hmph! the oldest and most important child misses out on everything! Amanda tying her shoes and going to school! Sami peeing in the big girl potty! Josh getting smooshed and Mr. Mcshorty playing bascketball! it's not fair I tell you!!! not fair at all!!!!! HA HA! i'm just kidding. i love ya'll!! and Sherri, you must be old to have been married to Mr.My-oldest-child-will-be-driving-in-2-years!! just messin. wow. 8 years in the family! how time flys!
Post a Comment