CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007




My how time flies!


Amanda is starting kindergarten tomorrow. She is so excited about going to school. She has been showing everyone her supplies and her new lunch box. She also got new shoes this last week and has shown them to everyone. We are excited for her, but are a little sad that are little one is getting so big!


Congrats Amanda - We love you!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for Manna and her first day of school. She is getting to be a big girl. Now our social butterfly can go out and disrupt/ enrich the lives of all those in Homer. Those teachers are in for a treat. I am also so pleased to hear that Josh is liking his 2...TWO classes. Hug him for me and give him a big wet kiss!

I love you guys....k