CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Newest!




Which is more monumental?

Amanda tied her shoes this week, by HERSELF!!!!! Kevin went bear hunting for the 2nd time. He spent all day Monday traveling around Prince William Sound - the most beautiful place in Alaska according to him - and was able to shoot a black bear. Some wonderful friends of ours took him to Prince William Sound for the day. The picture on the bottom is where Kevin shot his bear. Love you all Sherri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Amanda!!!! School and shoe laces, it has be a big time for you. Such a big girl! Kevin, congratula- tions on your "barr". I
hope it taste good. Sorry I'm going to have to miss that. I do miss you all. Give the kids my love. Hope you enjoy the quiet while everyone is on St Lawrence. Please let us know how that is going. Still praying for them. I love and miss you, karo

Anonymous said...

Well, I just don't think I could vote on that. Both accomplishments are very exciting. All the pictures are so good. Thanks for sharing with us. I love you all very much. Mema Dana