Well, first things first. After making 130 copies of our latest newsletter, I found a couple of typos. It is my fault, even though Sherri was supposed to proof it. Please don't think poorly of me. I added this picture so that it can sooth your minds. All is going well. Josh is starting basketball this week. He finished up football well.
Sherri and I have taken on the Life Groups at our church here. We are so very excited about it. We love you all. Please be praying for the Lord to provide a way home to Texas for the Christmas Holidays. Love Kev


2 comments:
Hey Kevin,
I'm not so sure you ARE human! :) Love you guys!
Ron Wangler
Hey, saw Chey tonight and had a great visit with her. She said to me, "Guess who will be here in a month...?" Very excited. I am waiting for an update here..... What have you been up to. How was your class' trip to St Lawrence Island? Missing you all. I love you guys.
karo
Post a Comment