HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
We spent New Year's Eve at some friend's house. Just wanted to let everyone know that the temp there was 13 below zero! Whew, that's cold!
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Posted by Kevin, Sherri, and the Kids Cooley at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, that's way, way too cold! Glad you had a great New Year! I wouldn't have stepped foot out for nothing with it being that cold!
Love you guys &happy you are having a great time with your mom & Chey!
Well it is about time you posted... I have been missing the updates. Photos are important! It has been in the 50's and I am freezing. That is inhumane, 13 below. I am cold in my own home.... what are you doing with my kids? Their blood is going to thicken. Glad to see you are enjoying the Christmas holiday and Chey and Carol's visit.
We miss you and love you.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Love,
karo
Man that's cold. I remember being that cold only once and that was in Mongolia. Btw, those are some beautiful pictures. Glad your mom and Chey got to come for Christmas. I gotta try that Snowmobiling sometime.
You guys stay warm. We love you.
Robert Spears
Post a Comment