Well, we are on the go again. Our First Nations DTS Starts tomorrow. We have been on the run getting everything ready. Please pray for us, as a base and the students.
Sherri and I have a few opportunities to go into a couple of new villiages in the next few months, as well as the Base Leadership conference in Banff, Alberta in May. Please keep us in your prays also..More to come as well as a newsletter soon. Love ya
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Starting 2009 out on the go!
Posted by Kevin, Sherri, and the Kids Cooley at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like a busy and exciting year ahead. If you need someone to come and care/spoil your children please feel free to let me know.... I am sure I can find someone who is available to help!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA B!!!!
love,
Aunt Karo
hey we are waiting for new pictures and info.... were are the photos of the toothless one?
k
Post a Comment