CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gardening....





As most of you know, we have been spending time this summer learning to garden here in Alaska. It is sure helping to off set the cost of groceries. Here are a few pictures of the things we went and picked tonight. The girls favorite thing to pick is potatoes and carrots. We are all enjoying the fruits of our labor, or is that vegetables?




2 comments:

Jen Price said...

Awesome! That's on my list of things to do here in Africa. I really, really want to plant a garden. I've been hesitant because I don't know how long we will be in this house. You've definitely inspired me, though, to do one soon!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to taste all the yummy food. How much longer will you be able to get food from the garden this year? Please tell the ladies I send my regards. What a great time with family and seeing how God can provide. Too bad I can't mail you Tex Mex to be planted and enjoyed. Love you all! k