CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 18, 2006

At Rest

Well, we have been here for 11 days and it feels like home. We have been made to feel welcome here at YWAM Arctic Mercy. Sherri and I are so excited about the future. We completed our first full week of classroom study. The focus this past week was rest in the Lord. The topics were resting from the past, rest in the present, and rest in the future. We also had great times of prayer and worship with the Lord. God has revealed some things to Sherri and I this week that are really good. This time of training is a time to rest in the Lord and focus on our relationship with Him, not to focus on our ministry. I have begun to learn about something called protocol. This is a powerful tool that is necessary when dealing with first nation people. I really sense the Lord has placed us here to really focus on learning about this thing called Protocol once we have completed our DTS. It is hard to believe that this was only our first full week of teachings and training because we are so comfortable here. We look forward to your emails and calls and pray that God blesses you. Love in the Lord, Kevin

0 comments: