CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 19, 2006

The importance of prayer

I was wondering, tonight, if you realized how important it is for you to hold us up in prayer. We ask for your prayer because of its incredible value. To give an example, look at Exodus 17:8-13. Moses sent Joshua into the valley to fight the Amalikites and Moses stayed on top of the mountain with the staff of God and lifted them up in prayer. As long as Moses held his hands up, Joshua was winning, but when he would drop his hands the Amalikites began to win. So Aaron and Hur moved a rock over for Moses to sit on, and when his arms grew weary, they stood beside him and helped him hold his arms up. Moses held his arms up until sunset, and Joshua was victorious. As long as you hold us up in prayer, we will be victorious for God. We ask you as Joshua in the valley, please be our Moses and hold us up in prayer. Blessing on you, Kevin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Well done. Your example of the importance of prayer was perfect. I love prayer and think there is nothing anyone can do for you that is as important! "I can do all things through Him who strenghtens me" and prayer is the way. God has blessed me sooooo much in my life through my prayer life. Someday I will show you my prayer journal regarding you and Sherri. Know with confidence that you are always in my/our prayers. I love you all. k