CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 24, 2006


Hello to you, our friends and family. I hope all are doing well. If you are not aware of the picture, it is the Spit. The spit is a 4 mile piece of land and its a natural land formation. On the spit is the Homer harbor and fishing hole, boardwalks, and different kinds of charter services. Well, we spent the afternoon walking around down there, doing a little shopping. When we were done shopping we stopped in at this little restaraunt and ordered a fish and chip basket and sat on the outside deck and snacked on it. I have to tell you right know that Halibut is one of the finest things I have ever eaten. Well as we were sitting on the the deck overlooking Kachemak Bay and the mountains and St. Augustine(the volacano that smokes, 76 miles out in Cook Inlet)we were just marveling at God's creations. I could have spent the afternoon there and just sat in God's presence. I began to think about something that I heard this last week about that very subject. I wonder how many of you have met someone and said "I can see Jesus in that person"? I believe I may have learned the secret to this. The secret is...It depends on how much time you spend with Him. The more time you spend with Jesus, the more you begin to take on His appearance, you begin to smell like him, act more like Him and sound like Him. My true desire is to spend so much time with Jesus that this begins to happen to me. I hope all of you are well and will keep us in your prayers as you are in ours. Please send us a note letting us know if we can pray specifically for you about something and let us know how things are going. God Bless You Kev

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing it is to hear how you as a familly are spending time together. I can'lt wait to be there and experience it first hand. Time in God's word and time with Him is NEVER as waste. The more time you spend with His truths you can't help but be changed. I know this is happening to you as I have witnessed the changes over the past few years. I am so excited to see the continual growth and changes that our Father has for you and Sherri. Love you!

Anonymous said...

The pictures from Pedro Bay are really fascinating and hearing about your work there was great. Like Karen, I can't wait to be there and experience your life as it is now in Alaska. Love you all very much.