
We spent this weekend in Anchorage. We left Saturday and took the two older kids to the airport. We were able to go to Walmart while there. That was really nice. Things are much cheaper there, plus there are no taxes. We got up early this morning (3:30 am) to go to the airport. The kids made it to Texas safely. They were even able to go into the cockpit while they were on a stop in Seattle. I'm sure that was really cool! I know they are both excited about being back there. I bet they miss the cool weather here. We will miss them both, terribly. We wish them both a happy birthday! Sherri
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Missing them already!
Posted by Kevin, Sherri, and the Kids Cooley at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey ya'll, I saw Chey for dinner Sunday night at Friday's and on Monday for her b-day party. She looked great and seemed pleased to see us. She said she loved Alaska. I have a feeling she'll be missing you soon. She said it felt different being back here, the environment and all. I hope to see Josh this week for his b-day. Got them both gift cards for summer clothes. I hear Kevin had a facial change. Send photos... love you all... kiss my girls for me. k
Post a Comment